John Terry in A Suit

Monday, June 14, 2010

Actually, I'm so excited when I trying to write this article for my blog. Okay! I'm is a big fan of England for World Cup 2010. Why I choose England ?, there are lots of reason, I'm Chelsea FC supporter, I love John Terry[Oh My God], and of course I love all of England players, they are really great football players, they have a great game.

The other my favorite thing from World Cup 2010 is not just about the game, but about fashion too. Every national team wear suits from many designer. For years ago when World Cup 2006 in Germany, England wearing suits by Armani. Armani is previous official tailor and now, England wearing Marks & Spencer but England football team still looked pretty sharp.

About England Football Team Suit :

"The two-button single breasted jacket is sculpted to a modern British block with sleeve head roll shoulders for a classic fitting, slim silhouette. Additional styling details include narrower lapels, slanted pockets, four button cuffs and a decadent red puppy tooth check lining. Trousers are flat fronted and half lined providing added comfort, superior fit and an elegant modern shape. The four-button waistcoat gives added style kudos and maintains the refined look. The suit is cut from 100% wool fabric in a black and white micro birdseye weave. This high quality British fabric is sourced from the famous Alfred Brown Mill and proudly woven in Leeds, England."

The M&S official FA replica suit is available in two fittings; regular for a classic shape and slim fit for a sharper more streamlined fit and is available from 90* M&S stores nationwide and online. The jacket is priced £120, trousers £79 and waistcoat £35.





These are some photos of John Terry in a suit:














0 komentar:

Post a Comment